- First go up the ladder to get the wheel, next go back down and left twice.
- Get the spoon and then drag and drop the wheel on top of the circle on the top right.
- Next click the middle and right bolts (on the bottom below the pump things) and turn the wheel once your done.
- You’ll hear a noise, go back right 2 times and then up the same ladder again, grab the pearl on the bottom right and then go back down, and then right once.
- After that go down the ladder twice. Pick up the paper. Put the pearl on the hook next to the other pearl on the clock and when the little door opens grab the piece.
- Go back up twice and put the piece where it belongs on the circle. Then go back down three times.
- Now go right once. Hit the bells in the order: (I numbered them from left to right) 1, 4, 2.
- Now click the box the appears and grab the piece, go back up and place it on the circle.
- Go back to the room with the bells (where you just got the piece) and grab the coin on the floor, its a Euro-Penny.
- Notice the date, remember the date, and head to the top where you put the first 2 pieces in the circle.
- Once you get back to the circle, go right twice. Now click the box on the right that is connected to the pole that is connected to the ceiling with all the wires and stuff.
- Enter the four number on the top of the coin. When you finish entering the code, you’ll hear a noise.
- Click anywhere to get away from the box and the click in the tiny opening of the newly opened box on the right, grab the piece and the fuse.
- Now go put the piece in the circle and then go down once. Put the fuse in the open spot on the machine then go down two more times.
- Now hit the switch since there’s power, once it turns on put the spoon on the lightbulbs.
- Grab the piece once the machine over powers and blows, next go put the final piece in the circle.
- It will spin and make cool noises once you put the final piece in. When the doors appear, click them, and hit the top button on the elevator.
- When it stops shaking, hit the bottom button… and enjoy the ending! (if you couldn’t figure out the thing on the coin it’s 4913 the code to the thing.
Pages: 1 2