- Enter to the house, take the cable, install the cable to a electrical plug.
Out of home, advanced to the door, turn left an you will look a generator.
- plug the other cable to the generator.
Turn on generator, there are instructions on the left.(the combinations are grey, red, grey, grey, red, grey)
- The missing screw symbolize red marks, and the others was grey, Adjust the generator button with that sequences, and the generator will turn on.
- enter to the house, and then turn on lights.
- Turn left, on book shelves there is crowbar to be taken, and also a postcard.
- Chair can be driven close to the bookshelves. Once encouraged, will show the arrow pointing to the top of the rack. There is a plate there.
- Surface of the table can be clicked, there is a handkerchief, 1 page diary and birthday photo of miki’s mother.
- In the right corner cupboard, there are boxes. Near the boxes can be clicked. You can find a battery in there. And the Dust can be removed using your handkerchief.
- After the dust cleared, the table can be driven with the crowbar, then you will find a safe-deposit box.
- Code to open the safe-deposit box is the missing number at the time you clean the dust before: 2, 4 and 5.
- In that safe-deposit box you can find the key to enter the next room, and a diary page.
- Turn right 2 times, you can find a flashlight behind the broom. Then use the key you found earlier to enter the next room.
- Under the blanket you can find a diary page. Cabinet in the wall can be opened, there are a battery and a 1 page diary.
- Turn left, open the wardrobe and in it there is a note of poetry black sheep of mother goose and a padlock.
- To open the padlock, you must press the buttons. key number 1 to represent the letter ‘a’, the key number 2 to represent the letter ‘f’, and so on. code to open the padlock is ‘padlock’.
- In it, there is a plate and 1 page diary
- Turn left, there are 2 doors, the door on the left to return to the previous room, and a door on the right to go to bathroom.
- Click the right door. In the bathroom, click the sink, there are a screwdriver and oil.
- Click the bathup, Open all of the screw on the plate using a screwdriver. Open the plate, there is one page diary.
- Click the toilet, click on the top, open the cover provision of water closet, in it there is a key. Exit the bathroom, turn left, at the top of the bookcase there is a one-page diary.
- Click the piano, open the cover on the top left, enter the two batteries to them. Turn on piano by pressing the red button on the right. Piano lamp will be changed to red, indicates the piano is ready for use. The piano code is located on the calendar on the wall.
- The scratch is indicated the date 11, 5, 27, 14, 1, 16, and 10. Press keys on the piano in order that.
- And the cover on the battery will be open and there is a key again. Behind the bed, under the window, there is a tape
- Turn right, and back to the first room. Click the clock. the clockwise has been rusted, so we must give the oil on that clock to able rotating the clockwise.
- The clock code is on the blacksheep poetry that we found earlier.
- Press the note button on the bottom to view the blacksheep poetry again. there is code written on that, the longest needle is belong to 1, the shortest needle belong to 7 and the thin needle is belong to 2.
- Then a key will appear. Take the key, and an instructions will appear for the plate.
- According to the instructions, plate must be combined before.
- Press the ‘combine button’ on the bottom to combine both of them. Once combined, we will have one solid plate.
- Re-entry to the second room, place the plate that has been combined on the top of the chair.
- Instructions in the note is “the oldest come first” this means that the plate must be moved according to zodiac, sequence from the oldest to the youngest, from the father, mother and the last Miki.
If you forget the sign of zodiac you can see it in a bin near the toilet at the bath room.
- the father’s Birthday can be found in the postcard, which coincided with Christmas dec 25, capricorn. mother’s Birthday can be found in the picture 4 sept, virgo.
Miki’s birthday can be found in the diary, dated March 6, pisces.
- Move the plate in order to that zodiac, capricorn, virgo and the last pisces, the plate will be shining.
- After the plate is shining, in accordance with the instructions, turn off the lights.
- Turn right, to the wardrobe. Click on the plate over the chair, and Solarise plate with flashlight
- Then the map will appear. you can see a room was hidden behind a wardrobe.
- Turn on lights, wardrobe can be moved using a crowbar. At the entrance of the alley there is a diary page.
- Into the alley, there are a skull. Take a rib bone from the rib of the corpse.
- In the corpse’s pocket there is one page of a diary. after that find a note of poetry ‘little boy blue’ under the foot corpse.
- Open the tree padlock on the door with three keys that you’ve found. but dont enter the door!
- click on the head of the corpse, then the head will fall. Behind the head there is a electrical plug. plug the tape to the electrical plug, and click to zoom the tape. and then click the black button to play the cassette.
- The tape contain blacksheep poetry that sung by miki’s father. His father often sing that song to make him calm down. after, you can enterthe room.
- Take the lace and the chopper at the bottom left corner of the room.
chopper is in the toop of a plate.
- Combine the three objects, the rib, lace, and the chopper, and you’ll have a hatchet.
- Miki will awake and attack after the blacksheep song finished, so you must hit him by your hatchet.
*End of Haunted Walkthrough
Pages: 1 2
|Escape The Haunted Mansion||Mr. Codcheeks and the Haunted House||Escape The Haunted House||Abandoned 3|